SEMICONDUCTOR PRODUCT ENGINEER
Solantro is seeking a Semiconductor Product Engineer to help support existing Solantro ICs, and bring new ICs through the design process and into volume
production, ensuring high quality & reliability, as well as low cost.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage new product introduction process to meet product release schedule.
• Responsible for meeting product costs, yields, and quality requirements.
• Initiate and drive activities with packaging & assembly subcontractors.
• Coordinate ATE test program development – both hardware & software.
• Responsible for product characterization and other data analysis requirements.
• Coordinate & help in product specific aspects of reliability and design of boards for ESD, Latch-Up, HALT, HTOL, HAST, THB etc.
• Communicate technical product status to management.
• Work with other functional teams, such as Design, Engineering, and/or Quality & Reliability, in order to ensure we only ship cost effective high
quality & high reliability products.
• Minimum B. Sc. Electrical Engineering, or similar, with 5 years of hands-on experience in semiconductor product engineering.
• Knowledge and experience in package assembly, including SOIC, QFP and QFN packages.
• Familiarity with semiconductor fabrication PCM data analysis, device operations, parametric measurement techniques, and ATE test.
• Experience in JEDEC semiconductor reliability qualifications, failure analysis, statistics, and data analysis required.
• Excellent analytical skills, organized, and with attention to details.
• Effective verbal & written communications skills necessary.
• Able to work as part of a team, as well as independently, on multiple tasks concurrently – with flexibility to adjust to changing priorities.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com