Director/Snr BD Manager
This leadership role in Business Development and Product Marketing will be responsible for helping to shape and driving the company’s global revenue generation
and new product strategy. The role will report directly to the VP of Marketing and Business Development. This position requires an executive with strong
leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as experience in previous roles with the areas of product management, roadmap and product strategy and
Required Skills & Experience:
Senior Business Development and Product Management executive with solid technical background (BSEE or ideally MSEE required), experience in power semiconductors
and track record of building businesses around power management ICs. Must have a minimum of 12 years of experience in product marketing, business development
and technical product development with a track record of being able to win new designs and grow revenues with advanced products.
The ideal candidate will have existing knowledge and relationships in some segment of the industrial power semiconductor market and experience selling
to customers in industrial end markets (Server, Motor Control, Power Conversion, Inverters, Charging, Automotive, etc.). He / she will be capable of
engaging with new customers, defining and engaging eco-system partners, finding active development projects, providing / coordinating technical support,
and ultimately winning new designs. The responsibilities also include managing and training our rep and distribution network with focus on Taiwan,
Korea and support to our existing team in China. As a key leader in the marketing team, this person will have strong involvement into the new product
roadmap and definitions. This person will need to be able manage without supervision and be able to motivate engineering, operations, and sales support
teams to support the business objectives and growth in partnership with the VP of Marketing/BD and VP of engineering.
• Set and achieve design win, new product introduction, and revenue goals for your regions
• Identify and engage target customers in both direct and channel partners.
• Find new customer programs, understand and articulate customer requirements, timing, decision criteria, and competitive solutions.
• Work closely with the VP of Business development and other marketing/sales team members to develop strong value proposition, sales collateral, product
roadmaps, promotion strategy, trade plans, MARCOM requirements.
• Lead roadmap requirements for your regions customers and Marketing Requirement Documents defining future products.
• Act as a significant contributor to the engineering project prioritization process.
• Communicate technical product status to management.
• Significant travel involved (variable depending on the situation, but probably averages 30% ~ 50%).
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org